- Limit construction site noise pollution
- Improve communication with inhabitants and local government
- Monitor noisy operations carried out on the construction site
- Develop a tool to identify sources of noise pollution on and around the construction site
- Locate these sources to determine if they come from the work site, or its surroundings
Com'in is a start-up from Bouygues Group's intrapreneurship program. Together, Wavely and Com'in co-developed a solution for site monitoring using smart acoustic sensors. By launching a sensor equipped with five microphones, our models are able to measure noise levels and detect sound events as they emerge by identifying and locating their sources.